During two working days, about forty oral presentations of scientific and professional papers were held. In the accompanying program of the Conference, through presentations and presentations, several domestic and foreign manufacturers of equipment and software, hardware and technological solutions in the field of mining and geology took part.
Within the Conference, a Round Table was held on the topic of Strategic Directions of Resource Management and Exploitation Development with a special emphasis on digital mining.
After an exhaustive discussion, the following conclusions were reached:
- 1. Develop a new Mineral Resources Management Strategy;
- 2. Innovate the Long-term program of coal exploitation in the coal basins of the Electric Power Industry of Serbia;
- 3. Innovate legislation in the field of mining sector or related to it in accordance with good world practice, as follows:
- - Clear demarcation in relation to other activities (construction, mechanical, electrical and other),
- - Implementation of professional licenses,
- - Development and adoption of legal data (Rulebook, etc.),
- - Strengthening the authority of the institutional framework;
- 4. Raise human resources and competencies at the level of the entire mining sector, through mandatory continuing education, as follows:
- - Programs of specialist studies of higher education institutions,
- - Education programs organized by guild associations,
- - Education programs of other institutions in the field of mining and geological sector,
- - Participation in domestic and foreign guild conferences, symposia and seminars.
The Collection of Abstracts was printed from this Conference, as well as the Collection of Papers on CD, in which 40 scientific and professional papers in the field of mining, geology, environmental protection and management were published.